Monday, June 05, 2006

NEW YORK CITY















So I'm finally joining the "blogging club". I swear---I'll do anything to try to be popular! Anyway, I just got a new computer at work so hopefully I'll be able to be a regular blogger. I'm posting some pictures of my trip to New York in January. Basically those are the only pictures I have on disk at work right now so that's why I'm posting them. It was a fun trip! I went with Lani, Jen, and Chari. We ditched the husbands and headed to New York so we could see broadway shows and shop to our hearts content!!! Jen even brought an extra suitcase just for the purses she bought on Canal Street.

13 comments:

Carrie said...

congrats on starting a blog! Now you need to be diligent in taking pictures! Seriously, just get into the habit of taking your camera everywhere you go...

Anonymous said...

How did you get SOOO cool!! You'd be cooler if you had MySpace....

Carl and Pat said...

Really, Nalani, it's easy, and I know you are talented in that you could chat and photograph all at the same time--think of the news you could generate... So glad you're on board!

Natalie Service said...

I think I'm going to cry!
I'm so happy you are a blogger (and not a myspacer). But that's not why I'm going to cry. I'm gonna cry because Brittni (my Michigan BFF to whom you got pretty bitter over) found out BEFORE ME that you are a new blogger! I think she is dumping me for you! So congrats! If you wanted a BFF from Michigan, you just got one!

I am truly happy you are a blogger...but so help me...if I see a posting of Kenny Chesney on this blog...YOU ARE OUT!

Sarah said...

RUDE!! If you don't want to see pictures of Kenny, beter stay away from MY blog! The 10-day countdown is about to begin and I have BIG things planned....And Nalani- I am so glad to see you blogging. Now I have something to do in the 5 minutes every day when we are instant messaging and you say, "Hold on, I gotta go potty". I can still feel close to you by reading your blog!

karmen said...

Guess I need to join in and congratulate you on starting a blog. You must be popular because you already have more comments on your blog than I do after 2 months. :)

What I really am dying to ask you is, "What is the cobalt blue thing you are wearing in the picture?" It is very reminiscent of some items you may have worn 1st semester at Ricks!

Natalie Service said...

What? Karmen has a blog site too? I'll be needing her blog address so I can spy on her life too!

karmen said...

I would love you to spy on my life! :) Its mainly about the kids because, well I guess that is my life...

karmenclarksblog.blogspot.com

I have already visited yours and thought it was very cute!!! I also visited yours Carrie and I loved it too! Sarah sent me all sorts of blogs to visit - some a little more risque than others. :) JK

nalani said...

People!! My blog is a serious site----please don't use it as your own personal chat rooms to chat with eachother!!!!

Anonymous said...

If Nalani can't post Kenny, I will!! Sarah, did you see him on GMA this morning?? He is looking mighty fine!! I cant wait to see you at the concert...are you going to rush the stage with me??

Carrie said...

Nalani you friggin slacker! Post something new or I'm taking you off my "link" section!

To everybody else here, What's happenin'? :)

Curtis and Shandy said...

Already you are the most popular. P.S. the Clarks get a little ancy if you don't update and they will leave you nasty notes.

Sarah said...

Missy! I had NO idea Kenny was on GMA. Can't believe all of my peeps let me down. GOSH!
And, Nalani, to quote you, "Get Over it!" Ha ha ha. You should be glad that all your friends get along so well- otherwise you could have bi-friendal fueds like what happened on Nat's blog.
By the way, I haven't updated my blog further 'cuz it was 6-6-06 and blogger was eating all my entries.......
Okay, back to your normally scheduled blog.......