Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kenny Chesney Concert----finally!!!

















So the big day finally came----the Kenny Chesney concert. It's been a full 24 hours since the concert and Sarah is still breathing heavy. I thought I was going to have to haul her out on a stretcher she was so exhausted from dancing and screaming for Kenny all night! I will say Kenny sure knows how to please a crowd. He played for a good two hours and when he opened the show he was on a platform out in the middle of the lawn seating (or ghetto seating according to us "true" fans). It really was a fun night---props to Jeanette for being a fan club member and getting us awesome seats! I took today off to recuperate----Sarah and I layed in the lazy river at Seven Peaks all day and reminisced about the concert. Don't worry Karmen---I got you a t-shirt so you won't feel totally left out!

3 comments:

karmen said...

I am shocked that you posted picts of the concert before Louise! Sounds like a good time was had by all - I can't wait to get my t-shirt! Did you guys get one too?

nalani said...

I hurried and did my posting while Sarah was driving home so I could pick the pictures I wanted first for my blog!!!

Susan said...

Nalani, you are quite the country gal. First a rodeo, then a country concert. Looks like fun.