This Thanksgiving we headed to Portland to have Thanksgiving at Maile and Nates. We haven't been here in a few years so it's been fun to come and see Maile's new house----which she's done a fabulous job on! So Thanksgiving day was yummy and we stuffed our faces of course--more than once! Today we headed to the Saturday market and walked down my the waterfront. Cash took a nice morning nap in his stroller.
Maile is convinced that Cash is just going to go straight from rolling to walking. The kid still doesn't think he needs to crawl. He has attempted the army crawl but he pretty much thinks he can get wherever he needs to go by crawling. Below is a nice picture of the girls on Black Friday......what? ---you can't see any other girls but me???? That's because we have the car so freakin full of bags that there was no where else to sit. Poor Meridith started to get claustrophobic in the car with all the bags so we decided it was time to stop. That was my first experience with Black Friday-----I'm not such a fan. It's a little too crazy for my liking.

6 comments:
Glad you guys had fun, although I can't say I am sorry I missed out on that shopping trip. You know I don't have the stamina for that! I just hope you finally found that elusive perfect pair of black boots, so you can stop looking!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I did Black Friday once and it was crazy and fun, but I have not done it again since. :) Cash looks so cute all bundled up....
Holy cow! You guys did some serious damage! No wonder Meredith was feeling a little closed in :)
Oh the joys of Black Friday. Riz and I had quite the experiences too. We'll have to swap stories.
HOME... SAD. Dang it does look wet though. I cna't believe you risk black friday. I am too lazy
I hadn't done Black Friday in a long time--but I have to say I enjoyed it until that afternoon when I couldn't hold my head up any longer!
Post a Comment