Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go!!!


So tonight we had a devistating event.....we were suppose to be going to the Spanish Fork Rodeo with Jed's family and then at the last minute found out we didn't have tickets!!!! I'm not sure where the mix-up happened but I do know that I had one very devistated little boy (or rather mom because she wouldn't be able to show off Cash and all his cowboy gear). You see, my favorite Aunt Marti who lives in Montana sent Cash his first cowboy hat, Carhart overalls, and John Deer Cowboy boots months ago and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity for him to make his first "cowboy" apperance!!! Well, I couldn't let the night be a total loss----I dressed him up anyway to take a few pictures. Jed of course was making fun of me the whole time saying things like "you think Cash is just your dress up doll!" I confess...I do love to dress him up! Don't worry---when Cash started to pout about not being able to go to the rodeo I quoted the great Layne Frost (who incidentaly was played by Luke Dreamy Perry in my favorite movie... 8 seconds) and I said "Cash....Cowboy Up!!!"

21 comments:

amy said...

Oh no, that stinks that you couldn't take him out on the town and show him off!! I really think Cash is going to grow up and be dreamy just like Luke Perry...and his dad :)

Sarah said...

Thats so funny..Cash looks awesome...my boys have some Carharts that were about 2T..I don't think I've ever seen them THAT small. (Wait..Cash isn't a 2T already is he???)

Cameron Family said...

Those ar the cutest pics! You will just have to dress him up again and take him to the mall. I think you would be stopped atleast 20 times of people saying how cutehe is.

Chari said...

Oh my gosh! My little heart melted when I saw these pics! Seriously, could he be any cuter? You better watch out, those rodeo girls will be all over him ;)

Meridith O. said...

Hilarious!

Hansen Family said...

What a cute little outfit! You have the cutest clothes for him. That is so sad you didn't get to go to the rodeo.

Rachel and Kelly said...

That is adorable. What a cute little guy and such a good sport.

Natalie Service said...

Oh my gosh, I'm in love. I'm in love with your little boy!!!

Anonymous said...

I love checking in on your blog once in a while just to see how darn cute your little guy is. It is fun to see what a cute Mom you are. You still have that fun personality I remember from years ago!

Jeanette said...

Those pictures are so dang cute. I am sorry that you couldn't show him off too because he is the cutest kid around! You need to find something to take himj too. I can see Jed laughing at you adn telling you that he isn't your dress up doll!!

Kami said...

Oh my gosh! Cash is so stinking cute! I can picture Jed now rolling his eyes as you tell him to prop Cash up on the rocking horse so you can get a good blog picture! I love it!

Kellie said...

He's just the cutest thing. There will be more rodeos in his future - I predict :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! That is awesome! I think you should find a chance to take him out!

Tami said...

Cash is so adorable! He is growing up so fast! Bummer that you couldn't show him off at the Rodeo. Adam just walked past while I was looking at your blog and he said that he wants those blueberry pancakes for his birhtday..

Tami said...

Hey, when are you going to link to me on your blog? Don't you love me mass? atsmithfam.blogspot.com :)

Mindika said...

seriously...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! What an adorable little cowboy.

Julie G. said...

I love it. You made the most of a bad situation! He looks darling. He is going to love those pics when he is older.

Carl and Pat said...

A little cowboy with porcelain complexion!! He is so adorable and has a smile that absolutely melts your heart...great to see you last night!

Lula. said...

wow. i am pretty sure that is one of the cutest things i have ever seen.

Lani said...

Shut up. Could those pictures BE any cuter?? What a little stud.

Mark and Robyn Family said...

Nalani, your little boy is soo dang cute. He looks so cute in his outfit!