So of course Easter wouldn't really be Easter at the Baadsgaards without an Easter egg hunt! Every year Jed's parents have a hunt for the kids with eggs full of candy and change and then they have the "adult" egg hunt where they put dollar bills---Jed's dad had even put a $50 bill in one egg some years just to make sure the adults really get into it. I think he enjoys just sitting on the deck laughing as he watches everyone ran and plow eachother over to find the eggs! This year Jed and I sucked---we only got $2 ---but some of his siblings got $30+.......but don't ask Jed about it because he's a little bitter with some of the cheating that went on.
Above is a great picture of all the kids "helping" Jed blow out his candles on his cake---nothing quite like 5 kids "helping" and you can just see all their spit flying onto the cake---yummy! Below is Cash and his cousin McKayde. Cash is 6 weeks younger but who would know it???
We headed to Tepanyaki Monday night to celebrate Jed's birthday. I love the action shot of Cody trying to catch the shrimp in his mouth. Chad actually caught 5 in a row! ......he's got mad skills like that! I just love the last picture of our cute little family-----tell me that dont' just love that double chin?!........let me clarify that I'm referring to Cash's. I just had to put one last picture of the munchin in his cute robe!!! I swear Cash is like my little Cabbage Patch doll that I dress up every day!
11 comments:
Nalani..does Cash seriously get cuter EVERYDAY?!! He is adorable! I love the family pic. It is so fun to see you as a mom! :)
I love all the pics! So cute!It is true they are like our little cabbage patches that we get to dress up today, with so many more clothes choices.
I love that robe picture. He's very cute!
That egg hunt sounds fun, I think our parents need to do one for us with money inside!! :)
He looks like Heff in his robe!!
Cash is such a cute little munckin! I am sorry we haven't come to see you yet--Seth was sick and then I got sick. I love all the pictures. Your family is super cute!
I love his complexion! He is too cute in all of his pictures. He needs to see me again :)
Your little guy is so cute! What a joy for you guys. I want to see him in person. When are you bringing him to our ward for a visit?
I need your email address! My blog is going private next week and I want to keep you guys on. Email me!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun as always!! Hey give me your email so I can add you to my blog
The family picture is so cute...definitely frame worthy!
Happy Birthday Jed!
That is seriously a super cute family pic! That's a framer for sure!
That picture of Cash in his robe somehow reminds me of Hugh Heffner and the girls next door....
Post a Comment