
This past Saturday was my baby shower and let me tell you I LOVED every second of it!!!! It was so stinkin fun and I felt like a spoiled kid on Christmas morning. I was telling my mom this morning that a baby or bridal shower is the one time in your life that you get to have all your friends together and it just seems like a big ole' reunion. I'm so grateful for the friends I have made throughout my life but even more importantly that we keep in touch. I can say without a doubt that I've been very blessed with great friends all through my life. Above is a picture of Sarah and I before the party began--I love it when she comes for the weekend---it makes me feel like I'm in college again. Below is a picture of Jayna, Nikki (old roommate) and Jeanette---all friends from when I lived in SLC.
Above you can see that I was seriously showered in gifts! Who knew you could use so much stuff for a baby! When Jed got home he was sure that Babies R Us had thrown up in our living room! The first thing he said is "so what of this stuff is going back?" and I'm all "NONE!!!!" I mean, I got some really important things for the baby.....like some sunglasses and swimtrunks for Seven Peaks this summer!!! Below is my Aunt Pat, Delsi (old mission companion) and Cousin Carrie---who is due a week after me and so help me if she has her baby boy before me I will be so ticked!
Just a few more great gifts---above is a basket full of books that Sarah gave me---between she and Missy I have a full library now--I love it! Below is the baby's first outfit to wear to the farm with his dad. It's just one of the many things I got in a HUGE gift basket from Aunt Pat and Carrie---including some critical items for me.....dr.pepper and peanut m&m's!!
Here's a few pictures of the best party planners ever! Thanks again to my "girls" who planned the party---you rock! And thank to everyone who came and seriously spoiled me. It was so fun to see everyone and I expect you all to come back for a visit when this little guy gets here!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Shower of the Century!!!
Posted by
nalani
at
8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. Getting Sarah and Delsi going always provides the best time ever! You have great friends, the reason being that you ARE a great friend. Hope you find a place for everything!
I felt the same way at your wedding reception as I did at this baby shower: tons of good food, good friends, and fun!
It's a race to see who can have their baby first! Hmmmm, maybe I'll go shovel my driveway today.... JUST KIDDING!!!!
So I see you found the TEN shots Amy and I tried to take of ourselves for you! What nerds we are. But at least we made it on the blog :)
It was so much fun to get together. You have so many friends because you are a great friend. I can't wait for little Cash to join you.
I am so glad you had a great shower! You deserve it! Now, I can't wait to meet "Cash money"! I am totally invisioning Jed rolling his eyes at me right now :)
Your shower was tons of fun. The food was so so yummy, and you did score with some seriously cute stuff! I hope I'm as cute pregnant as you are!
I am so sad I couldn't be there for all the fun! I'm glad you had a fun shower! I can't wait to see all the cute baby presents!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed the PARTY and got tons of fun gifts... now we just have to wait to spoil the guys with more gifts when he is born!
It was a great shower! And I cannot wait unti he gets here!
I'm so sad that I missed the shower (I was in Idaho). Nalani, we are having a hard time getting together, but I need to come see the house and deliver another baby gift for you! You look adorable in your pictures too!
i made your blog! yay! even though i didn't have make up on... lol. so fun to see you! i miss hanging out and all the good laughs. spring/summer bbq for sure. hugs-
Hey Nalani, I'm kinda sick of seeing my ugly mug every time I check your blog. Update please...or are you waiting for the BIG debut???
Hey Nalani, I'm kinda sick of seeing my ugly mug every time I check your blog. Update please...or are you waiting for the BIG debut???
Post a Comment