Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 1 of Cash's new life! He's got a new favorite buddy Mitch.
I met all the "Girls" and fell in love with them all!
Said hi to mom and dad while they loved on me!
Isn't my dad so proud!!!
Awww...I need some rest after all that excitement!

First time mom got a better look at me and all my chunks!




13 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

So fun.... he didn't know what he was in for today with all his visitor's!!

Carrie said...

Thanks for letting us visit tonight. He is adorable and he makes the cutest little sounds in his throat as he's sleeping. So Dang Cute!

Cameron Family said...

He is so cute! I am sure that you just can't get enough of this little guy!

Hansen Family said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you. It looks like you had a c-section as well. Denver made me walk every day. I wanted to kick him because it hurt so bad, but it really helped in the end! We are so happy for you! Cash is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Cash is so CUTE! I wish I was there to see him in person. -Karmen

Unknown said...

Cash is one handsome dude.....never knew one new baby could cause so much excitement.... Congrats to the new parents..

uncle Phil

THE BANGARTS said...

Congratulations Nalani! He's precious!

amy said...

And we fell in love with him! He is so stinking cute. I am coming over this week to cuddle with him some more :)

Leah said...

so so cute Nalani...congrats! We're so happy for you! Little baby boys are the best!

Anonymous said...

Time for new picts!!! For those of us that don't live close we want to see how the cute little guy is changing!! -karmen

Mrs. B said...

I so wish we could have come over and see you guys last weekend. I didn't feel fabulous, didn't think you wanted it. BUT...when you come up, you better call so I can hold little "Duke."

Megan said...

Congrats! That's exciting news. I'm glad everything went well.

Whitney said...

Congratulations Nalani! What a handsome devil!