Sunday, April 22, 2007

Deep in the Heart of Texas!!
















So this past week Jed had to go to Texas for business and since one of my other favorite people in the world happens to live there (Karmen) I decided it would be in my best interest to head there for the weekend! Oh-----and also the fac that they have GREAT shopping there. I love the picture above of Lily (Karmen's little girl)--she was talking to her Dad on the phone and just keep yelling "DADDY! HI! DADDY! HI!" (she got her soft dainty voice from her mom---HA! HA) She was a real trooper and hung in there as we drug her all around Dallas for two days!
















Friday night we ditched the kids and headed to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Jed was in heaven---not because I was there but because it's his favorite restaurant! And finally below I had to include a shot of my latest purchases. And some say I have a purse obsession---whatever! I guess you could say it was a sucessful trip---or at least I hope so! wink! wink!





8 comments:

Cody Oram said...

Hey...what is it that you call these types of visits again?????

karmen said...

That would be conjugal...we sure had a fun time - shopping that is!

Anonymous said...

Cody took the words right out of my mouth! By the way, the striped purse is my favorite, especially since I saw it in person. Have a happy birthday!

Lula. said...

Oh my gosh...did you seriously buy all of those purses? Happy Birthday to you, I guess! ;) I am so jealous!
I like them all, I think you made some GREAT purchases!

Carrie said...

whoah, leave it to Cody and Karmen to take the "wink wink" out of the conversation!
Happy Birthday nalani!

Kellie said...

Nalani - you did a great job on Sunday and I hope you had a great birthday! I love the purses. Brittany and I are taking our annual trip next month the NYC. Chinatown is where I have to get all my purses! Have a great day!

Amelia said...

THOSE ARE FREAKIN TO DIE FOR!!!!! Did you see that way cute purse my Mom gave me for EasteR? Go to my page and check it out... ahhhh I Want your purses!!!!

Thomas said...

OOOh I like those purses. Send one my way.....wait it was your birthday....shouldnt I be sending something your way.....fun trip. Lily is so cute with her curly brown hair.